The Institute of Managed Account Professionals (IMAP), partnered with research house FE and sponsored by Netwealth, has announced the winners of the 2018 IMAP Managed Account Awards, which cover both single sector asset classes and multi asset class programs.
Adjudicating the award were IMAP chair, Toby Potter, Angela Ashton, Dominic McCormick, Nigel Douglas, Brad Matthews, head of managed accounts for Macquarie Wealth, Mark Olivier, and head of data for FE, Stuart Alsop.
The winners were:
- Stanford Brown Group, in Licensee Managed Accounts;
- Elston Asset Management, in Innovation;
- SG Hiscock & Company, in Australian Equities;
- Macquarie Investment Management, in Australian Equities Small Cap;
- DFS Portfolio Solutions, in International Equities;
- The Lunar Group, in Multi Asset Class; and
- Real Asset Management, in Other Asset Classes